Friday, September 17, 2010

sufferin'

I don't mean to sound creepy, kid,
but it's not long I can last here, being in a bed,
knowing you're out there.
A haze comes over me like I've looked too long at a snake. Hypocrites
hate sickness, or claim to. Thinking of you lowers a throb into the folds
around my slit of a cunt, makes me push three fingers through thick hair into a fruit-like mush of myself, where something perfect rises
and hulks. To solve this: humping down on the side of your leg,
or pressing my cool whole curvy body against your side.
I want what you promise,
I want your infinitesimal strokes,
I want your adjustments,
I want to fuck sensitive, fuck wise,
for you, fully clothed, to turn your head toward my ear and slur,
describe the way you store yourself.
I would grip down for that, I would be good for that. I would not fight then,
just continually unwind and be fully body.
Only seeing to the mind I've glimpsed would I be fully body.

No comments:

Post a Comment